As April comes to a close, we should all think back about what we’ve done to improve the environment – why? Because April is Earth Month! Did you know? If not, no need to fret because Earth day is TODAY, and we want to celebrate and let you know some simple things you can do to make a difference and get a little greener.
Here are 5 ways you can use Uniiverse to go green:
1. Planning to drive anywhere? You can organize a carpool on Uniiverse! Let’s reduce the amount of cars on the road.
2. Share, don’t toss – borrow, don’t shop! If you have belongings lying around the house that you rarely use, lend your items to someone else via Uniiverse. Avoid buying something if you’re only going to use it once. Instead, see if anyone is offering to share items with you on Uniiverse.
3. Have a green thumb? Find some like-minded people to share your garden with on Uniiverse. Grow some local produce. Plant a tree.
4. Want to get around the city but don’t have a bike? See if anyone in your area if offering to lend theirs out on Uniiverse. Have a fixie, road or mountain bike you rarely use? Let someone else borrow your bike.
5. Have something to teach people about lifestyles that will improve their well-being? Have some green tips and tricks? Offer a class or workshop!